Get Follow Me Buttons MrsBHolland http://twitter.com/

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Disneyland Album Title Page & What's Happenin' Today?

I finished the first page of the Disney album! What's happening in your life today? Today, I am kid-free and enjoying myself. Last night, Gerry and I drove out of town to go to see New Moon with nine (9) additional friends of ours. The movie was EXCELLENT (minus the annoying teenage moans and groans behind us). We stayed up late last night then slept in a little today since we did not have our two-legged alarm clock, a.k.a Jasmine, waking us up.


I have sat behind my desk, plucking away at the keys of my laptop for a few hours. I made a huge pot of posole for us to eat throughout the day as well. I made this Disney page, as page one, of many pages I plan to make! I visited Disneyland with my sister, mom and two nephews the week of Christmas 2000. It has been a long time since that visit. Any how, I bought a template, Crystal Wilkerson Inked Edges #1. I thought I was going to claw my eyes out for a short time. BUT once I found and read, then re-read, and re-read Googled directions on how to use it, I made an AMAZING layout. I thought I was good with PSE but something about this kit was not working well for me today! It is a GREAT kit, I was the problem. I was NOT smarter than the kit! Here is it...my new pride and joy...

(Made with template in addition to Sahlin Studios Enjoy kit).

1 comment:

Valerie said...

This is a fun layout! So what was the secret to figuring it out?