Get Follow Me Buttons MrsBHolland http://twitter.com/

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Disneyland Album First Layout!

Today, I am thankful that God gave me patience, intelligence and ability to find resources and education to teach myself to digital scrapbook to record my family's memories. I am sure my husband is thankful I have hobbies which keep me busy! Here is my two page Disney layout. I decided to try to use paint and my burn tool technique on these pages. Two Peas currently has a Weekly Challenge about adding paint to digital pages. I use these challenges to push myself to finish my layouts and post them to their gallery in addition to my blog. A few kind Peas have given me nice compliments on this layout, and the preceeding Disney page I blogged earlier today. It is great to have feed back on my work, aside from my family members who will enjoy the photos for years to come.













***All work on my blog or found through links via my blog should not be reproduced or duplicated***.

3 comments:

JBond said...

Great pages and stunning photos! The 2 photos of the castle, I have almost exactly the same photos! Reminds me I have to get busy on my Disney album!

Valerie said...

What is the "burn" technique? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

Betty Holland said...

Val, it is the technique using the brush (it looks like paint under the journaling). I will have to put together a little HOW-TO on my blog in the next week or so. I know that you and a few of our other fellow digi's do not use Photoshop so I am not eager to post HOW-TOs. Do you have tools in the CM similar to PSE?

Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for the idea for my blog though.