Get Follow Me Buttons MrsBHolland http://twitter.com/

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Another Year: Anika Turns 9

The day began with birthday pancake breakfast. Yep, we put candles in Anika's pancakes! I had the girls pose for a few outdoor shots prior to the party that evening. I included a photo of Anika at age five and a photo of Jasmine at age four so we can compare those to the current photos.  I could go off on a tangent about how the girls have changed. BUT I WON'T! 

The party was held indoors in a big warehouse like gymnasium. The floors and walls were trampolines in some areas. There was a large pit of blue and grey square shaped foam blocks the kids jumped into. Boy, I wish we had these types of places when I was growing up.

My husband and I are blessed to be able to provide our daughter with this birthday celebration. There were about 10 kids attending who are all special friends and family members. (Photos not included of other children for privacy). We ALL enjoyed the party this year. Especially me, nothing to clean! I love having a party someplace other than my house.

1 comment:

Six Diamonds said...

It looks like Anika had a wonderful birthday!! I wanna take my kids to that place sooo bad! We have nothing like that here. Is there an age limit? Maybe We could go this summer?? Your girls are growing up and are soooo beautiful!! Watch out for them boys!!