Get Follow Me Buttons MrsBHolland http://twitter.com/

Monday, February 8, 2010

Memories of Grandparents

Don't you love seeing old photos? Look at the photo of my young grandmother in the center of this layout. She has a huge white bow in her hair. How sweet! This was created with a template by Audrey Neal and kit from Design House Digital. This was created for my Lifetime Story Challenge with Faith Sisters.

The journaling was an email my mother sent to me. I asked her some questions about her parents (my grandparents pictured in the layout). My plan is to make a separate page of each grandparent and enlarge the photos while adding personal information. Dates of birth and death, birthplace and other details I would like to preserve for future generations of my family. Have you scrapbooked your family tree?

No comments: