Get Follow Me Buttons MrsBHolland http://twitter.com/

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Season Greetings Full Kit Freebie!

This layout was created in 15 minutes today with this Freebie kit!



Would you like an adorable winter kit for free? This free kit is one stop on the Freebie Blog train. Check out this kit by Elyane Araujo Designs and download it free. PLUS there are over 10 more designers included at the link below.

http://elyanearaujo.blogspot.com/2009/12/season-greetings-blog-train.html

Join the Blog Train!  After you download Season Greetings, you can follow the additional links offered at the link above, to visit other designers blogs for additional free kits! Most of these talented folks are international designers. Elyane is from Rio de Janiero, Brazil. Designers reside in other countries such as France and Australia too. These are quality items.....very beautiful snowy papers! Awesome....the main blog train begins here:

http://csdblogtrains.blogspot.com/

In my opinion, the Season Greeting kit is the best and has the most items! I am not just saying that because I am on her design team either! I only comment and express my personal opinions. **I am not paid or asked to advertise or announce this freebie or blog train. Just sharing some good deals!

2 comments:

Estylo Imagem said...

Hello Betty you and your husband are great people, loved this LO, and did not add this freebie for my store, because I did it to join a blog train at another store, so for now I can not put in my store. Only perhaps in the future.

Estylo Imagem said...

Hello dear, you are very kind in their comments, like giving freebies are free samples of my work, too bad it do not increase our sales and often people do misuse or shamelessly steal our products, piracy discourages the very to continue working with scrapbook, this is the truth!