Get Follow Me Buttons MrsBHolland http://twitter.com/

Monday, December 28, 2009

Our Christmas 2009



Here is my first 2009 Christmas layout using Katie Pertiet items (desginerdigital.com). Everything is made by her except the green thread, ribbon, the letter C and green metal clip.
I never thought I would post photos and/ or layouts with photos of myself in them while I am not wearing makeup. My family did not take ANY pictures of me while I did have make up on so this is all there is!
We had a great time! Keeping this post short and sweet because I am off to make more pages. It is 1:53 pm in Sacramento, California. My daughters and I are still in our pajamas! This is the FIRST day of 2009 I have been able to spend a day alone with them AND lay around in pj's! What are you doing today?

(edit.....it sort of looks like my hubby is holding a box of Tampax!!! oh no! those are his movies!)

2 comments:

Casey Wright said...

Cute LO - good for you for already scrapping this Christmas - I'm so jealous!

Lorell said...

I LOVE this page...so many great pics, lots of journaling, and everything ties so well together! I esp. love the ribbon on the letter C!