Get Follow Me Buttons MrsBHolland http://twitter.com/

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Great Gift & Stacy's Backdoor Designs & Creative Team Call Announcement Friday

http://stacysbackdoor.blogspot.com/

Why am I always the last to know? I just found out there are some great freebies waiting for you at Stacy's Back Door Designs blog!  Two days ago, I just missed this freebie...papers! I was a big paper hoarder and now I am a digital paper hoarder.


Everyday, Stacy has a free holiday present for you. The offers are only available for one dayveach! Check out the freebie today and every day so you do not miss out!

Click here to see all of the Holiday Freebies!

I applied for the Stacy's Backdoor Designs creative team because her kits, designs and vision are very much my style and taste. Check out her blog tomorrow to see if I make the Creative Team. I visited her blog today to find that I have missed many, many, many of these freebies. Don't miss out on any more of them!

I want to wish all of you a safe, happy and productive weekend before Christmas!!! We all have errands, stress, and things to do, but let's keep it in perspective....our happiness, health and family are the most important things to take care of this weekend and always!

I will be blogging often this week. Stay Tuned!

No comments: