Get Follow Me Buttons MrsBHolland http://twitter.com/

Friday, December 4, 2009

Deck The Halls and Welcome Winter!

It's time to decorate. My blog is being dressed up for Christmas! After a little bit of trouble creating my new Christmas header, I decided to relax and work on a new kit by BooLand called Winter Whispers. The designer allowed me to temporarily work with two of her kits. This is the first layout I have created for her. The Winter Whispers kit has so many winter white elements and blue papers! There are tons of gorgeous elements including icicles, white ribbon, and nature inspired items. Too bad I could not use everything in the kit in order to show you everything. This is the first kit I have used (or viewed) from BooLand. When I received it, I was eager to check out the goods. When I opened and began browsing the elements and papers, it felt as though I had opened up a treasure chest! A great alpha was included also, but I am in love with my fonts, as usual. The layout has a nice cool feeling with the cool tones but I wanted to balance the large photo on the page by using the title in red. Hope you like it. The photo was take from the mountains at Heavenly, Lake Tahoe. The girls were able to sled for two hours at the snow park at the top of Heavenly Ski Resort in March of 2008. We had a blast!

Everything in the kit is from BooLand Winter Whispers, except the red circle elements from the Jackpot kit by Britt-ish Designs, font is Freeze! by KevinAndAmanda.com.






Click the link above to visit BooLand Design. Currently, she has a great freebie listed to help us welcome Winter!

No comments: