Get Follow Me Buttons MrsBHolland http://twitter.com/

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Our Christmas Card 2009



(Holly Jones Delightful Christmas Tree purchased from Two Peas In a Bucket)
This is our card this year! I just received the cards from Shutterfly and they are gorgeous! I bought the template. I added a stripe plus the wording, but that is all!
This is the third year in a row I have purchased a template and plugged in our photo for our holiday cards.

I LOVE IT! I am SO glad that EVERYTHING and anything digital in PhotoShop Elements is my favorite hobby! I love making cards, layouts and digitally enhancing or playing with photos!

AND I love this photo of my family! Send me a copy of your favorite family photo!

2 comments:

Six Diamonds said...

I love the card.... Perfect! I can't wait to take my family picture for our card... I am waiting till December though. Great job!

JBond said...

Beautiful family!