Get Follow Me Buttons MrsBHolland http://twitter.com/

Sunday, November 15, 2009

For A Short Moment

For a short moment, I was a new wife. My husband took this photo of me on the first day of our honeymoon back in July 2009. Even though I am not the kind of person to make layouts all about me, I enjoyed making this one! I used text template for the basic journaling. (For personal reasons some journaling has been left off of the page).  The papers are Jen Allyson and Carina Gardner ribbon. The three (3) small embellies are from Shimelle's creative team kit. I hope you are a fan of the color palette. This paper kit from Jen Allyson was a great find. I will be using these papers again for my Easter pages too.

2 comments:

Gennifer said...

Jen Allyson's Organics kits are some of my all-time favorites!

Tez said...

Hey little Miss Betty :)

I applied for two peas CT too, I think it would be a fun gig :)

Love ya!